PDA

View Full Version : Don's Survey Results

Torpedochief
03-10-2006, 01:11 PM
Thank you all for the replys. Now just to let you all know. You just were part of planning the new recruiting campaign for the US Navy. An old shipmate of mine is now in DC in charge of recruiting, and I was asked to help with some ideas. We needed to find a new angle in which to appraoch some folks about joining up. So we'll see where this leads. I've also put in a plug for them to use your boats in the ads. More later as I find out more. Once again thanks for serving!!

Running Silent, Deep, and Deadly!

Don

Most of you is seems and that is me included were interested by a movie, book or visit to a sub. Next in line was the tech factor, and last was the stealth and deterence ability of submarines.

JWLaRue
03-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Don,

It was very interesting to see where and how some of us got the 'bug'! Hopefully this will be very useful to our friends in the Navy.

-Jeff

03-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Perhaps a commercial that shows a young man enjoying the designing, building and adventure of his radio controlled sub. And the passion for it that leads to him getting his Dolphins and the pride of being aboard a full sized boat!

I could shoot it and make the commercial too. You know I can.

I have some other ideas as well that Stephan and I could pull together but email me about them Don.

Steve

Old 8140
03-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Way to go!!

BTW: Welcome aboard, Don

Jim