+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: SubPirates Build Thread Contest

The plan is to have all the threads for consideration in the Build Contest Forum.

If there are builds in progress elsewhere on the Sub Pirates Forum and you want them included, notify me once the Contest Forum topic is opened up. I'll see about getting them moved over. Or we might get a ruling on leaving the original thread where it is and continue it in the new Contest Forum with links back to the beginning of the build.

I am certain we can get it all worked out. Just have to get the Build Thread opened up and go from there.

I have read all the posts but I can't remember which ones said they wanted to be in this years contest. I'll need help to make sure no member gets let out that wants to be in.

Of course, I'm thinking of going on a very long trip about 5 minutes after I get the okay to open up the Contest thread! ;^)
    SSBN 598 - blue/nuke trained IC/forward

I am ready for the next step. I think?

To Paid Members:

1. Do you have a build in progress here on Sub Pirates that you want entered in to this years Build Contest? If YES, let me know which Thread it is so it can be moved in to the Build Contest Topic.

2. If you have a build you want to enter in to this years Build Contest but haven't started a build thread yet, please hold on to it for another few days. Then you can start it in the Build Contest section.

3. As far as entering the Build Contest, you have until Feb 1, 2011 to post it for consideration. But remember, the sooner you start it the sooner everyone will follow your progress and be in the minds of all who can vote.
    ----------------
    Once I get the current build threads that want to be in the contest moved over the Build Contest section, I'll open the thread. It's in place, just not viewable at the moment.
    ----------------
    Special notice about the Build Contest threads. Each build will be it's own thread. All Paid Members will be able to comment and ask question on the builds. BUT please keep it on topic within the thread. If a post gets Off Topic, the administrators or moderators may remove it to keep the thread uncluttered with Off Topic comments.

If anyone needs help with resizing images for their post, let me know and I'll see if I can help.
    Ralph --- SSBN 598

I would like to encourage all of the builds that are still underway that entered last years contest and did not place to please re-enter this years contest.

If you start a new project between now and the end of the build contest(feb. 2011), please enter! Your build does not need to be complete to win! You just need to do a good job of documenting. Please, guys lots of photos. The more, the better!

We are currently busy gathering prizes and I must say that we have some really good ones so far!

Let's get those boats going! Good luck!!
    Regards,

Matt

Wink

Ralph,
    Could you please move my thread,,"TD`S Thor Type XXI" from the Building Threads to the BUILD CONTEST TOPIC as I plan on entering the new contest.Thankyou.

TD
    Don`t forget,It`s going to be dark tonite

Everyone, I am moving build threads around the Sub Pirates Forum. If you can't find a thread, say for example, the "TD`s Thor Type XXI" build, it has been moved to the contest section. More builds will be moved. So don't send messages on lost thread. Wait until after the Build Contest area is opened up then if you don't see the thread you're looking for let me know.

Talking with Matt, I suggest I would like to make the New Build Contest Topic viewable by the Paid Members while I move various current thread in to the Contest Build section.

This way I can get direct help from those who want their in progress builds included they can tell me. I want to complete these moves before new posts are made.

So the Build Contest Topic section should become viewable to PD members very soon. Maybe even to night. Just won't be able to post to it yet.
    -
    Another item. There is a link to the New Build Contest Web Pages. It is active but the web pages are not current right now. Will be in a day or so.

Guys,

I know it is the middle of the summer, but lets see some updates to those build threads. I get pics from you guys with updates, please post them up for all to see! Thanks!!
    Regards,

Matt

Hi Matt,

I'm in with the Gato and VII/C as you already know.

And it makes this topic alive

regards,

Jan.
    Most people are more comfortable with old problems than with new solutions.
    :Harbor :SSBN-Ulysses S. Grant, Flying Fish USS 229 :Shipyard: VIIC. :Hangar :FW190A, ME262, T-Rex500 inside MD500 TOW Defender ,T-Rex600 ESP inside Apache 64 A.

+ Reply to Thread