+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Server - Clear your entire cashe and cookie stack

Default New Server - Clear your entire cashe and cookie stack

As per the title, if you are having ANY issues with the new server please follow these instructions before contacting the admins as this will fix most issues

Here are a couple of links to show you how if you do not know

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/...ear-my-history

http://www.google.com/support/accoun...n&answer=32050

Any questions please email me at

webmaster@subpirates.com

Justin
    Justin Simmonds
    Melbourne, Australia

Quis Habes Crepundie Maxime Victor

Justin,
    I will say this new server loads pages and changes threads much much faster for me on dial up. This must be what DLS is like!
    SSBN 598 - blue/nuke trained IC/forward

Justin,

Outstanding! This server responds much better. Thank you VERY much.

You might need to reload your avatar. Go to the 'Settings' menu at the top right. Then go to 'Edit Avatar' and upload it with the 'browse' selection....
    Regards,

Matt

I don't know if this is related to cookies or not, but I seem unable to access my own thread on the Arethuse project. I can access everyone else's though. Any ideas? Shame I can't add to my building thread. I get this 404 message. Thx. Steve

Bad Request
    Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8q DAV/2 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.subpirates.com Port 80

Need help. This new Subpirates server will not allow me to post in my own Argonaute model building thread. I get a error message saying 404. I can log in successfully, I can access everyone elses threads but my own! I cannot post new model building installments. I deleted my history and cookies...still no success. Fear the arethuse construction posts will come to a halt.

Thanks,

Steve Reichmuth

Steve,

I just went and did a test post. No problems. There are also no posts or threads in the queu. It has to be on your end. You must clear out all of your cookies, history, and clear out your temporary internet files....
    Regards,

Matt

+ Reply to Thread