+ Reply to Thread

Thread: K-150 Tomsk base on Scaleship Hull

Default K-150 Tomsk base on Scaleship Hull

Hello everyone

Since a couple of weeks now, I'm working on this new project, You can take a look on shipyard's and Captain's log (in French) here

Here is some recent achievement :

"It's great day; comrade, We sail into history !"

Actually, I've almost finished the prototype of the ballast tank, it's remain a looot of work to do with bow plane retract mecanism and missile doors mecanism.

The main function of the ballast is divided in 3 actions. The first one is a solid ballast who will blow with compress air ands the two others by piston tank to obtain neutral bouyancy and trim. When the MTB is flooded, only the conning tower remain on surface, piston tank will add more weight to gain neutral bouyancy, then I can correct the trim of the ship.

The other function is the operational doors of missiles hatches, and communication bouy hatches and retract mecanism for her, periscopes and mast, retract mecanism for bow plan and functional door who covert the bow plane.

Stay tune for news to come on this project ^_^

Very nice work. Looking forward to seeing your hatch mechanism and plane retract mechanism.

Thank you

here is the cinematic of the bouy's hatch mecanism, there is two actions lead by one translation. First is for opening the doors and with a second who invert the movement for raising the bouy

This is were this mecanism take place on the structure where the doors are hold...

And here the scematic of the rest of the superstructure for missiles doors and opening missile doors mechanism

The missile door mecanism, clearly insipred by the real model...

And a section who show the removable mecanism on the top of watertight compartment...

A parts of those blueprints are still in Work in progress, I've a lot of details to smooth before product them with CNC

Very cool. Looked at your other site very impressive. You have been doing this awhile. Many excellent projects.

+ Reply to Thread